Food Display Warmer,Food Warmer Cabinet,Commercial Insulation Sauce Warmer,Thermos Food Warmer Container Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com
The honeybee belongs to the order Hymenoptera, which is 8-20 mm long, yellow-brown or dark brown, and has dense hairs. The head and chest are almost as wide. Antennae knee-shaped, compound eye oval, hairy, mouthpiece chewing and sucking, the lower lip tongue is very long, the hind foot is carrying the powder foot. Two pairs of membranous wings, large fore wings, small hind wings, front and rear wings linked to the wing hook. The abdomen is nearly elliptical, with less body hair than the chest, and a pintle at the end of the abdomen.
Bees live through the four worms of eggs, larvae, cockroaches and adults. In bee society, they still live a matriarchal life. Among the members of this group of large families is a queen bee (bee queen), a feral female who is responsible for procreation of offspring and "ruling" this large family.
Breeding technology: The most suitable temperature for bee life is 15~25 degrees Celsius. When the temperature is between 5 and 35 degrees Celsius (the temperature in the shade of white stork, the same below), the bees can move out of the nest. The queen bees spawn in the nest, and the worker bees can feed on the larvae. The whole period can be called breeding period. During this period, the outside world often has a source of powdered flour, which is also the production period for the production of various bee products. When the temperature is below 10 degrees Celsius for a long period of time, the queen bee stops spawning, the bees decrease or stop the nesting activity, and the bees form a bee in the honeycomb and go into the wintering period.
In temperate regions, the winter queen bee lays its eggs. Only the old bees will gradually die. No new bees will emerge. The number of bees in the bees will gradually decrease. The amount of eggs laid by the bee queens in summer will often exceed 1500, and the number of new bees will be greatly exceeded. The number of deaths of old bees, the number of bees gradually increased, and the colony of bees developed to its peak. The changes in the number of bees and sub-populations in bee colonies each have a similar order and speed each year. It depends on the climate and changes in the quantity and quality of bees. The life of bee colonies in a year can generally be divided into several periods, each of which The period has its own characteristics, but there are no clear boundaries between these periods.
1. During the recovery period, the bees began to lay eggs in early spring, and the bee colony began to feed the bees again until the swarms returned to their pre-winter group potential. The northern bee colonies have a long wintering period, the queen bee spawns from the end of February to March; in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, queen bees spawn in January. Usually, winter bees actively breed bees after they have been excreted and fly. After about one month, the new bee cultivated in the year replaced most of the wintering bees, and the new bee was two to three times more capable of nurturing bees than winter bees. This created conditions for the rapid development of bee colonies.
2. Development period During this period, the ability of honeybees to raise bees rapidly increased, the number of queens laid eggs increased, the number of new bees that emerged each day exceeded the number of deaths of old bees, the colony of bees developed, and the number of bees and spleen continued to increase. Some swarms have drones and drones. The bee colony has grown to 8 to 10 frame bees (more than 20,000 bees) and it enters a strong period.
3. During the strong period, the north generally appeared in the summer, and the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River appeared in late spring and early summer. During this period, bee colonies can develop to 20 to 30 frame bees (30,000 to 60,000 bees), and the spleen has 8 to 12 boxes. The herd tends to be relatively stable, and bee colonies tend to have hot bees (making Wangtai and breeding new bees For the preparation of natural bees.) During the period of strong growth, the major bee-source plants often bloomed and flowed. It was the period when bee colonies rushed to collect feed, and it was also the period of beekeeping production.
4. During the fall of the autumn bee rejuvenation period, after the main honey source plant was flown, the winter bees developed by the bee colony replaced the summer bees, and the winter bees were mainly non-nurtured worker bees. Their upper parotid glands, tongue glands, and fat bodies were all included. Keeping alive, you can survive the winter and still be able to nurture larvae in the coming spring.
5. In the late autumn of the wintering period, as the temperature dropped, the Queen Beetle reduced spawning and finally stopped production completely. As the temperature drops below 5 degrees Celsius and the temperature around the bees approach 6 to 8 degrees Celsius, the bees form a wintering bee. As the ambient temperature continues to fall, the bees will shrink and the bees in the center will generate heat, raising the internal temperature of the bees to 14 to 30 degrees Celsius and keeping the surface temperature at 6 to 8 degrees Celsius. There was no emergence of new bees during the winter, only old bees were killed and the number of bees gradually decreased; the number of bees in the early spring bee population was reduced to the lowest point. Practice has proved that there are many overwintering bees cultivated in the fall, strong groups overwintering, low mortality of bees, low feed consumption, ability to preserve strength, bee colonies in the spring will resume rapid development, and can use early honey sources. Strong group nurturing bees are strong in physique, large in organs, long in life, strong in collecting power, and strong in groups and resistant to diseases, and they are labor-saving and manageable, and they are the basis for achieving high yields and stable production.
6. In the subtropical region, the bees swarm across the summer and subtropical regions from July to September. The temperature is often above 35 degrees Celsius and the source of honey is lacking. The bee queen stops spawning and the bees only emerge from the nest sooner or later. In order to maintain a suitable nest temperature, bees fan, strengthen ventilation, water cooling, physical exertion, and soon aging and death, the rapid decline in group potential.
In October, the temperature dropped, there were nectarine and other sources of powder, the queen of bees resumed spawning, the bees began breeding insects again, and the colonies entered a period of recovery and development. In winter and spring in the subtropical region, the main nectar plants bloom and flow honey, which is the production season there.
Food Display Warmer,Food Warmer Cabinet,Commercial Insulation Sauce Warmer,Thermos Food Warmer Container
Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com